We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the best massage in Ubud?

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
the best massage in Ubud?

Hi - i 've been to Ubud numerous time and still haven't found a really good massage place - i mean a nice one, with a lovely environment and a really good Bali massage? any suggestions?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
254 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: the best massage in Ubud?

Try karsa spa, I have not been but booked to go in a few days

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
997 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: the best massage in Ubud?

We love Bali botanica just google them.

they will pick you up from hotel and drop you back as they are out of town

Bali, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Ubud, Pemuteran, Yogyakarta
Level Contributor
9,820 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: the best massage in Ubud?

Sometimes the quality of massage depends more on the particular masseuse than the spa. I love Taksu but have also heard good things about Botanical. Best thing is to pop your head in and check it out before you book.

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: the best massage in Ubud?

I had a fantastic Balinese Massage here Magic Fingers Bali Spa

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0BBO3lE_6N0/UwM8EK4rV8I/AAAAAAAAGto/kwM3xBB0gzw/w814-h493-no/Magic+Fingers.jpg

Edited: 14 March 2014, 19:50
Australia
Level Contributor
616 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: the best massage in Ubud?

"Karsa Spa" all the way........read my review, I was there only a week ago....& so wish I had found this spa earlier in my trip.....'Bali rustic", but clean , clean , clean, fluffy towels, the massage & menu of treatments is to totally die for. I found them exceptional !!!!!!!!!!!!!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
613 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: the best massage in Ubud?

I love Cantika Spa, in the rice field location enroute to Sari Organik. I've only done their scalp massage (because it's so good!), which is the best massage I've had, outdoors overlooking rice fields. An outdoor massage in Ubud sounds gross because it's such a warm place, but the ingredients they use cool your scalp, so it's actually very refreshing. My two cents. : )

Sydney, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: the best massage in Ubud?

Hey, I had a very very good massage at the kayma spa in ubud two weeks ago (just off the main road of monkey forest) I had the traditional Balinese massage an 1 hr for 199 000 IDR. I loved my massage because my masseuse had very good technical skills and the ambience was peaceful. I went in without booking and I was given a cold drink and a cool face towel on arrival. I was also able to choose the oil they would use on me and on top have a shower at the end. If you are like me and you love/want a STRONG massage ask for Mini :) her hands are magical!

8. Re: the best massage in Ubud?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2015, 05:16