We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Found: Superb Massage Therapist in Ubud

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
75 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Found: Superb Massage Therapist in Ubud

We been in Ubud for 3 months and were previously in Thailand, Vietnam, and Myanmar, all the while getting lots of massages. I had corrective scoliosis surgery when I was 12 and now have a fused spine with a metal rod. My husband is a competitive cyclist with lots of residual pain from training and just getting older. Finally after 8 months of travel, we have found the best massage therapist located in a lovely rice field setting just beyond central Ubud, along the well-known path "Juwuk Manis." Her name is Soni and her skill and sense of intention are amazing and sincere. Her sessions go beyond just a relaxing massage. It becomes more of a healing experience. Her rates are low because she is trying to build her business. Highly recommend! Feel free to contact me directly for her mobile and email info.

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
1,932 posts
474 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Found: Superb Massage Therapist in Ubud

We, my husband & I will check out Soni when we are in Bali for our month stay in Nov/Dec. I had some very good massages at the Sedona, Spa Jl. Raya Campuhan, Ubud, the last time that we were in Bali. The massages were very inexpensive & professional.

I find that individual massages tend to be a better experience than couples massages. The masseuses tend to chatter with each other rather than focusing on their clients. Just saying...:)

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
75 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Found: Superb Massage Therapist in Ubud

I am so glad to see all the positive feedback about Soni here. She is a wonderful person inside and out and so skilled. She is still trying to build her business so any referrals help.

Thanks again, everybody!

Lyndel

Switzerland
Level Contributor
64 posts
733 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Found: Superb Massage Therapist in Ubud

Ms Soni email: sonybentuyung@yahoo.com

Send her an email and she will reply quite fast.

She is wonderful.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Found: Superb Massage Therapist in Ubud

Hi! I am looking for a good massage therapist. Could you please give me soni's contact?

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Found: Superb Massage Therapist in Ubud

Look at the post above yours, contact email given.

Smythesdale Vict
Level Contributor
46 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Found: Superb Massage Therapist in Ubud

No recent posts regarding Soni Massage Therapist in Ubud. Interested to know if contact details as noted in previous posts are still current. Would be interested in using her services in Sept.

Level Contributor
3 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Found: Superb Massage Therapist in Ubud

Would love to have her contact number. I am in ubud at the moment but leaving soon. Please email or whatsapp number to me on

+6281339313816.

Many thanks

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
75 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Found: Superb Massage Therapist in Ubud

Please try:

Soni

Sonybentuyung@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Lyndel

Level Contributor
3 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Found: Superb Massage Therapist in Ubud

Many thanks. I will contact her.

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
75 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Found: Superb Massage Therapist in Ubud

I just conversed with Soni today (feb 28) and she is still working and appreciates any new business. She is pregnant with her first child, which is very exciting, however this may mean that in a few months, she might take a break. Thanks for all your support.

--Lyndel