We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hanging gardens secret romantic dinner

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Hanging gardens secret romantic dinner

Hi

I'm looking for information from anyone that has done the 'secret romantic dinner' at hanging gardens?

I'm staying in August and plan on a surprise engagement and was thinking this might be a good way of doing it but I want to make sure we are on our own and not with other couple.

Thanks

Matt

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
Level Contributor
3,098 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hanging gardens secret romantic dinner

Ohmy you would love what they will plan for you. You will be alone since you will be in a totally diff area which can be seen fr Ubud Hanging Gardens. VEry romantic, very special and very unique. Go for it!

Kalgoorlie-Boulder...
Level Contributor
237 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hanging gardens secret romantic dinner

Have not had the pleasure to go to Ubud HAnging gardens but also, have a look at the Samaya in Ubud if your are still looking around for options. We did a 100 candle dinner there a combination of a twins birthday and wedding anniversary and we had so much fun. You have aperitifs next to the Ayung River and the dinning table is set on lawn away from the restaurant. It is very romantic and the staff looks after you so well. Food was amazing and I think it a space very suited for an proposal and memories in the making. We still talk about it. Have a look at the review, some people did engagement proposals there. My review with photos is: tripadvisor.com.au/…REVIEWS

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hanging gardens secret romantic dinner

Cheers people. Booked the hanging gardens!

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hanging gardens secret romantic dinner

i'm off to Ubud in July and also looking for a romantic dinner. I had been looking at La View restaurant. Which experience at the hanging gardens did you book, do you have a link? been on the website but can't find a secret dinner

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hanging gardens secret romantic dinner

hanginggardensubud.com/romantic-temple-detai…

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hanging gardens secret romantic dinner

thanks a lot, appreciated!

m m
London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Hanging gardens secret romantic dinner

How was the the Temple dinner? Hope she said yes :) Just wondering because we are thinking about booking that dinner on our honeymoon but it's quite pricey!

Thanks

-M

8. Re: Hanging gardens secret romantic dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2015, 16:09
9. Re: Hanging gardens secret romantic dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2016, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Ubud
Recent Conversations