We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice restaurant near kecak fire & trance dance on a Saturday

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
160 reviews
Save Topic
Nice restaurant near kecak fire & trance dance on a Saturday

I am looking to attend the kecak fire & trance dance in September @7:30pm and was looking for a nice restaurant nearby. It is my first time in Ubud and I would welcome any advice that people can offer. We are open to any types of food and generally just enjoy nice fresh food but want something very local to the show if possible

Thanks in advance

Tony

Perth, WA
Destination Expert
for Seminyak
Level Contributor
4,803 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice restaurant near kecak fire & trance dance on a Saturday

There are many performances held around Ubud, Which performance are you attending - can then recommend somewhere that is on that side of town? Unless you're going to one that is way out of town you will be within easy reach of food in Ubud central.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice restaurant near kecak fire & trance dance on a Saturday

The one I have been looking at is the Taman Kaja community #2 on tripadvisor. I think it based on jl sriwedari. Is this central?

Thanks for the help

3. Re: Nice restaurant near kecak fire & trance dance on a Saturday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2015, 05:18