We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices of leather goods compared to Seminyak/Legion

Which Ubud hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Taumarunui
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Prices of leather goods compared to Seminyak/Legion

Hi all, my friend and I are in Seminyak at the moment, we are coming to Ubud in a few days for a week. We have seen some nice leather bags but are wondering whether we should wait until we get to Ubud to buy one? Can anyone comment on the quality/price comparison for leather bags between here and Ubud. Thank you so much.

Beachmere, Australia
Destination Expert
for Ubud
Level Contributor
2,409 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prices of leather goods compared to Seminyak/Legion

I have no idea about quality of leather bags in Seminyak, but last week I bought three beautiful bags from Biasa Wae in Ubud for 2 million rupiah, so that's an average of AU$66 each. They don't have a huge range but the quality is good. Of course there are other leather stores in Ubud, but this is my favourite.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
2,660 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prices of leather goods compared to Seminyak/Legion

If you like it buy it or you will regret it later - and once you have a bag you can stop looking at bags so then you wont be disappointed cause you will never know.

3. Re: Prices of leather goods compared to Seminyak/Legion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2015, 07:25