We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Infinity pool

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Infinity pool

Hello! We're coming to Indonesia for our honeymoon in August, and we're planning on 3 days in ubud. I've got my heart set on somewhere with an infinity pool overlooking jungle or rice fields, but I'm not sure if we can afford it. Does anyone know of any good hotels or B&B's that have one, that would be under £100 per night? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Infinity pool

Bumping this up the list again!

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,876 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Infinity pool

Hi Marie - two hotels spring to mind; firstly the Cendana Resort and Spa (one of my favourites). It's a traditional property with two pools, one of which is an infinity pool overlooking rice fields. The deluxe rooms overlook this pool. Also look at Biyukukung. Both comfortably under budget and both central so you have everything on your doorstep.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Infinity pool

Lovely, I'll take a look! Thank you

4. Re: Infinity pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 June 2014, 18:07
5. Re: Infinity pool

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

6. Re: Infinity pool

7. Re: Infinity pool

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Infinity pool

Ah I have new replies but none I can read, I take it they were all from hotel owners?

Singapore
Level Contributor
269 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Infinity pool

Na - it was me posting on affordable Beiji Ubud with its 5 infinity pools - lovely forest/jungle/ravine/river views ... huge rooms etc [made mistake and tripled-posted and had asked for the Extra Posts only to be removed]

Email them directly for best rates

Better not post more - or else deemed inappropriate somehow .... :-(((

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Infinity pool

I think greenfield also has an infinity pool overlooks the rice fields however it's not a big pool so if hotel is full it can be crowded