We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 Questions About Ubud, Bali

Which Ubud hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
2 posts
Save Topic
3 Questions About Ubud, Bali

Hello TA folks!

I've really enjoyed reading through The TA threads and I've learned a lot this far. My wife and I are now spending our first night of 16 in Bali in Ubud and would like some advice from folks as there is a lot of possibilities here. We are active late twenty year olds who want to soak in Ubud and get a lot of yoga in before heading to Uluwatu for surfing the rest of the trip.

#1 - Accomodations

The next two nights we are staying at http://alampuisivilla.com for $75 USD a night.

Any other recommendations of this quality of a resort in UBUD area between $40-$75?

We enjoy the new facilities, freshness of the linens and the private pools are an added bonus.

#2 - Must See and Do In Ubud

We are extremely active and would love yoga place recommendations, food recommendations and where to find hand made wood and leather goods by the artisans themselves.

Our hotel offers a shuttle into town so hopefully we could walk to all of these places.

#3 - Massages

Our hotel offers massage for $30-$45 USD , any recommendations for superb quality around $15-$30?

Thank you for your time and help!!!

Beachmere, Australia
Destination Expert
for Ubud
Level Contributor
2,421 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: 3 Questions About Ubud, Bali

It is unfortunate when accommodation for rent is not up-front about access issues and it is probably a question that many people would not think to ask when booking.

For travellers staying in the Ubud area this is another good reason to ask the hotel/homestay/villa to organise transport from the airport or another location - the driver knows what to expect the other end and will make appropriate arrangements for luggage.

32. Re: 3 Questions About Ubud, Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2015, 05:16