We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ubud resort ideas

Which Ubud hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Ubud resort ideas

Hi all,

Myself and my wife will be in Bali for a few weeks and I want to surprise her by spending three nights in a nice resort in Ubud.

Looking at spending around $500 a night and would like somewhere with great views and a great pool to relax and have a few sneaky cocktails.

All suggestions would be super!

Thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
176 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Ubud resort ideas

Hi, I have not stayed here myself but came across it in my search for suitable accom and thought it looked awesome, something a little bit special appropriate for honeymoon and some rooms within yr budget, may not be what your looking for though,

http://www.kupubarong.com/

Perth Hills...
Level Contributor
209 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ubud resort ideas

Komaneka Tanggayuda premier valley pool villa 1st class service fab views a little out of town but they have a shuttle service that runs hourly

Australia
Level Contributor
86 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ubud resort ideas

The Samaya was incredible and well within your budget. Not in town but they will take you in and pick you up whenever you want. Food there was amazing. The only pool is your own private one I think (there might be one at the spa but I didn't visit)

4. Re: Ubud resort ideas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 July 2014, 10:07
5. Re: Ubud resort ideas

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 July 2014, 10:07
Ballina, Australia
Destination Expert
for Pemuteran, Bali
Level Contributor
7,364 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ubud resort ideas

Sorry Putu but advertising and self promotion are not allowed on this forum.

Perth, WA
Destination Expert
for Seminyak
Level Contributor
4,782 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ubud resort ideas

Have you had a look at the Ayung Resort? It's beautiful and has wonderful villas but about 30 mins out of Ubud so would be great for 3 days.

Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ubud resort ideas

My husband and I stayed at 'The Ubud Village Resort & Spa' - it's located just far enough outside of Ubud that you can experience peace and tranquility, yet close enough that a 20minute walk or 5minute car ride will take you in to the town. Choose a private pool villa, it won't disappoint. Views of the paddy fields, great breakfasts, really helpful staff. It really is an awesome place to stay that wont disappoint! :)

9. Re: Ubud resort ideas

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2015, 05:16