We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation near Green School

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
14,194 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation near Green School

Can anyone recommend a hotel near the Green School please. Also how far is it from central Ubud ?

Beachmere, Australia
Destination Expert
for Ubud
Level Contributor
2,478 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation near Green School

Freogal - Can I ask why you want a hotel near the Green School, as there isn't much out that way? I guess the GS is about half an hour from Ubud. A lot of families whose kids attend GS live in Penestanan.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
14,194 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation near Green School

Hi Jan. I'm volunteering at a 2 day festival that they're having there next April and would like to stay close by. I've stayed in Penestanen before so I'll look around there. Thanks.

Beachmere, Australia
Destination Expert
for Ubud
Level Contributor
2,478 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation near Green School

That sounds like fun! If you do stay in Penestanan I would imagine that there would be people who could help you with transport to and from the Green School. Although maybe the organisers have already thought about the logistics for their volunteers.

4. Re: Accommodation near Green School

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Ubud