We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kertiyasa Bungalows rates

Melbourne
Level Contributor
14 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Kertiyasa Bungalows rates

Hello All,

We stayed at Alam Shanti last trip and ended up eating in the restaurant at Kertiyasa Bungalows several times. We enjoyed their food and their service.

This time we thought we would give this place a go for accommodation. I emailed and asked for a rate for their Deluxe Bungalow - the best room they have.

The rate I was quoted was $85US a night for July 2015 which seems a little high to me for this part of town even in the best room they have.

Has anyone stayed here and if so could you share the price you paid ? Obviously if you stayed in the Deluxe bungalow I would be very interested in your impressions and the price you paid.

I have not made a reservation yet and wouldn't normally try to negotiate a rate by email - I feel like I have too much of an advantage when the negotiation is in writing but, as I say, the rate quoted seems high...

Thanks for your help :)

coffs harbour...
Destination Expert
for Tulamben, Lovina Beach
Level Contributor
7,172 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kertiyasa Bungalows rates

KertiYasa hasn't yet release it's rooms to Agoda, so you can't compare with them, but the hotel website offers a 15% early bird discount - I'd be asking for them to apply that to the quoted rate. Also, at the moment, the deluxe room is available for October for around $aud63 on Agoda.

I think it would be fine to try to negotiate on the room price, especially if you're staying a few days. The manager of this hotel, Dek Wan, used to manage Saren Indah, just up the road, and we got to know him quite well when we stayed there, and we still call in to see him and waiter Lauh when we're at Saren Indah. Dek is very approachable. Let him know that you are considering staying at his hotel, rather than Alam Shanti due to the excellent meals you have eaten in the past.

Let us know how you get on.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
14 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kertiyasa Bungalows rates

Thanks Cb. I have sent an email as you suggested... we shall see,

Cheers

3. Re: Kertiyasa Bungalows rates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2015, 05:17