We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with 1 day itinerary

Which Ubud hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
1 post
Save Topic
Help with 1 day itinerary

Hello everyone!

This September, I'll be in Bali over the weekend to attend my friend's wedding and leave on Monday afternoon which only gives me about a day to do some sightseeing. Also I am not really a beach person (think photo dermatitis) so I decided on an overnight stay in Ubud before heading back to Denpasar. My friend and I would be leaving Nusa Dua (wedding venue) in the morning for Ubud and hope that someone could help me with the flow of our trip. I do have to consider that my friend has a motion sickness so I need input on where to go and inform her of what to expect. Here are some of the places that we have placed in our *must visit* list:

Sukawati Art Market

Pura Tirta Empul

Tegalalang Rice Terrace

Mas Village

Celuk Village

Neka Art Museum

Don Antonio Blanco

Also I would also like to know if anyone can recommend any place to try the civet coffee? And where in my itinerary should I insert it? Lunch recommendations are much needed as well.

Thank you for reading and I appreciate any helpful replies!

1. Re: Help with 1 day itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 24 August 2014, 16:35
2. Re: Help with 1 day itinerary

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 August 2014, 16:36
Jimbaran, Indonesia
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with 1 day itinerary

Dear Heyjayel,

To visit all that places, It will take 9-10 hours. But you have to start early, at 8.30 or 9 a.m will be perfect.

To see the first place is depending of which hotel do you will staying in Ubud.

Lunch are available at Ubud and Tegalalang ( rice terrace).

Other recommend place are : Ubud traditional art market, Ubud Palace, Monkey forest, Bali Zoo, Agro tourism (civet coffee / some coffee and tea are free to taste).

All recommend places are near Ubud.

Happy holiday.

Thank you.

4. Re: Help with 1 day itinerary

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2015, 05:16