We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Graha Moding

London
Level Contributor
14 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Graha Moding

Does anyone have a reliable way of contacting this establishment? Preferably email rather than phone as I can't make international calls.

We're booked in with them in October, but not due to arrival at Denpasar Airport until 2am. I've tried to contact Graha Moding repeatedly via the form on their website to ask about prearranging an airport transfer but had no reply.

We're visiting Bali as part of a larger tour, and due to leave fairly soon so I'm getting worried about not having this sorted out before we leave the UK.

Thanks.

Bali Sun Tours
Private Tours, Day Trips, Sightseeing Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Cultural Tours
Mr. Bedu's Tours
Private Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Bali Purana
Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
The Ubud Driver
Private Tours, Day Trips, Cultural Tours, Sightseeing Tours, City Tours
Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,873 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Graha Moding

What about trying the fax? 0361 9000470

London
Level Contributor
2,539 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Graha Moding

Why don't you message one of the people who have stayed there recently and ask if they have contact details? There is a review from 4 days ago.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g297701-d1354…

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
19,132 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Graha Moding

info@grahamodingvillas.com

Have done a quick ping of this address and it's valid.

London
Level Contributor
14 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Graha Moding

Thanks Happynoodleboy_uk, I'll try that and if I still get no reply will give the fax number that Sue C mentioned a go!

5. Re: Graha Moding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2015, 06:16