We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kajane Mua in Ubud?

Oxford, UK
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Kajane Mua in Ubud?

Hi.

My wife to be and I are going to Bali for honeymoon, starting with a few nights in Ubud at Kajane Mua.

Can anyone advise me which villa to choose at Kajane Mua. the reviews are excelllent of both and with only a $10 price difference I can't make a decision.?

Grateful for any help, advise or pics.

Mike

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
257 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kajane Mua in Ubud?

I think we had the second set of villas and inside the one on the top right I can find pictures and send them to you if you like.

It was really an amazing place and for the price AMAZING.. we just wondered into it and decided to stay there . At first we thought it was an art gallery but no a hotel. The service is AMAZING. The bathrooms are totally cool and the privatepools are pretty amazing.. I know they have villas at the back end of the property which have one villa to one pool. we shared our pool with two other rooms but we were never in there at the same time. The service is amazing...

Karen

Melbourne, Aust.
Level Contributor
23 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kajane Mua in Ubud?

Hi Mike,

We have stayed at both. I did a review last week for the Toya Villa, the year before we stayed in the Beji.

The actual villa is pretty much the same, the difference is the view. The Beji has a better view but the private pool of some of them can be seen from other villas higher up the hill, so people sitting on the balcony can see into some of the pool. This might not be a big deal for you, then i'd go the Beji.

We chose the Toya Uma (one I did report on) as the pool is totally private and it has a great view, it looks down onto a rooftop but there are fields in the distance.

They are both excellent and you will be so happy with your stay there, we just love it.

Make sure you go to Indus Restaurant for dinner, ask Kajane to make a reservation of a table on the terrace and get their in time for sunset, or go for lunch, the will drive you there. We got married in the garden downstairs, look over the balcony and you'll see the garden.

Enjoy, i'm jealous ! :-)

Oxford, UK
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kajane Mua in Ubud?

Hi guys.

Thanks to both of you for your replies.

Karen, don't worry about the photos, thank you though, I would like to leave some of it to be a suprise. I just cannot wait.

Peri, I will try to book Toya-uma, it sounds perfect for the first 4 nights of honeymoon. Then on to seminyak.

10 minutes walk to the monkey forest and a private villa. It can't get much better than that.

Thanks again. This is a great forum.

Mike

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
257 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kajane Mua in Ubud?

Eat at Casa Luna! Actually we never ate at a bad place to be honest.

Eve spa 2 on monkey forest 1.5 hr massage is 12 usd or less so for you it would be cheaper lucky u! There is also a place close to Kajane on the other side of the street, down a side street next to a chinese /indonesian place(we ate there for $3.50 american)

monkey forest tip. go in the afternoon.. after they have been around people for a few hours.. they are much more timid.

Have an amazing time

I am so Jealous

Karen

5. Re: Kajane Mua in Ubud?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 03:17