We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Services of MPV Transport, a car rental company.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
664 posts
410 reviews
Save Topic
Services of MPV Transport, a car rental company.

Just wanted to post a warning to travelers to Bandung about the above company. I communicated with a person named Irwan who represented the company. This company had been mentioned in other Forum topics. We had asked for a 6 seater MPV to ferry us around for the afternoon of 3rd March13.

a. A small car was sent to pick us up from the airport, it was obviously a personal car as the person owning it dropped it off to the MPV Transport driver with his son. Could not seat all of us. We agreed to the use of a Suzuki APV (MPV) which I know is large enough for us.

b. After dropping us off at a lunch place, the switch was made, claiming that the Suzuki APV was being washed. After lunch, we boarded it and found that it was not clean, and had torn car seats.

c. Asked for a discount price given the poor quality of the vehicles, but Irwan replied no.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java, Singapore
Level Contributor
55,834 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Services of MPV Transport, a car rental company.

cakur,

YOU know that i know and admins know too about your activity via PM..................do not EVEN try to trade this card! I was asked million times by admins if they should close YOUR account, the fact that it`s still OPEN is a miracle, and that miracle is me. Mind THAT!... and do not cross the line!

Forum members reported your activity!

Edited: 06 December 2013, 04:40
Singapore
12 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Services of MPV Transport, a car rental company.

Hi Schonefeld,

Thanks for all your advise,

I have got a company that can provide me with a van and driver + guide.

I will be visiting Bandung in June.

Looking forward to my trip!

Jakarta
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
55,834 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Services of MPV Transport, a car rental company.

SS1966Singapore, hi

Sure, you are very welcome.... if you like you can verify the quotation for the service and prices with us?!

SG
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
24. Re: Services of MPV Transport, a car rental company.

Hi,

Can you share with me the details and cost?

I am going there last week of June with my family - 5 of us; 2 adults and 3 kids.

Regards

Kenneth

Jakarta
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
55,834 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Services of MPV Transport, a car rental company.

Merduka, hi

TA does not support any promotion of individuals and illegal service providers, these people are a SHAME of tourist industry of Indonesia and better to be avoided.

26. Re: Services of MPV Transport, a car rental company.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2015, 06:17