We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4D3N itinerary help to visit Tangkuban Perahu, Kawah Putih

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Topic
4D3N itinerary help to visit Tangkuban Perahu, Kawah Putih

Hi. My family of four including myself would be visiting Bandung from 16 Dec to 19 Dec. I would arrive in the morning of 16 Dec and leaving around noon on 19 Dec. We would like to visit Tangkuban Perahu, Curug Dago, Kawah Putih, The Geology Museum and Boscha Observatory as well as do some shopping. We would also like to visit Gedung Sate and the Asia Africa Building if time permits. We would be staying at Padma Hotel. Any recommendations on the itinerary we should follow and the mode of transport that we should be using as well as good places to dine? My rough plan is as follows:

Day 1:

Airport

Hotel

Shopping nearby

Nearby attractions (Gedung Sate, Asia Africa Building, Geology Museum, Boscha Observatory)

Hotel

Day 2:

Tangkuban Perahu

Walini Tea Plantation

Curug Dago

Juanda Forest Park

Shopping near hotel

Attractions near hotel (Gedung Sate, Asia Africa Building, Geology Museum, Boscha Observatory)

Hotel

Day 3:

Kawah Putih

Patengan Lake

Shopping near hotel

Attractions near hotel (Gedung Sate, Asia Africa Building, Geology Museum, Boscha Observatory)

Hotel

Day 4:

Check out

Airport

Bandung
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
1,565 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 4D3N itinerary help to visit Tangkuban Perahu, Kawah Putih

i think you can not easily entering to boscha. you may register first or something.

there is no shopping place nearby padma hotel.

near tangkuban perahu, there is ciater hot spring. you may interested. or maybe not. :)

your itinerary is ok.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java
Level Contributor
51,344 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4D3N itinerary help to visit Tangkuban Perahu, Kawah Putih

FadzilKamarudin, hello and welcome to TA forums!

1/ i think you plan is doable, and it indicates the fact that you readthe forum and YOU are thoughtful planner.

GOOD job!

2/ YES, entry to observatory is limited and upon appointment only. You have to contact them to confirm.

3/ <<We would be staying at Padma Hotel>>

Good choice although a bit far from the main shopping ares - Chihampelas, Riau, Dago.

4/ For your trips outside the city limits ( volcano etc) you need a car + local driver> Take NOTE: Due to lots of scam in BDG forum originated from PM we start a close monitoring of such activity and ask members who were approached by illegal service providers ( car rental, guide, tours). This illegal practice will endanger your health, life, well being etc - AVOID at all costs. PLEASE report to DEs - me or Stefzzz. Your help is greatly appreciated. The best and safest way to have a car+ driver in BDG for your needs - rent from your hotel. Individuals that are trying to use TA for personal enrichment/ promoting their activity will be rooted and blacklisted.

3. Re: 4D3N itinerary help to visit Tangkuban Perahu, Kawah Putih

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2014, 05:16