I have been reading all over this forum and blogs, and I'm appreciative of the extensive information provided here. I am trying to come up with a good itinerary for my group of 7 adults. Could you have a look to see if this is feasible and any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Fri 29 Aug
- Arrive Bandung Airport 8:20pm
- Buy 50,000Rp x 2 Taxi ticket to hotel
- Checkin favehotel Premier Cihampelas
- Dinner & Shopping at Cihampelas Walk (Any great indo restaurant at Ci-Walk?)
Sat 30 Aug
- 8:00am Drive to Puncak
- Have lunch (Any restaurant recommendation with a great view?)
- Visit Taman Safari
- Drive back to Bandung, drop off at Pasar Baru
- Dinner at Paskal Food Market
- Drop by Kartika Sari for layer cake
- Walk/Taxi back to hotel
Sun 31 Aug
- Drive to Tangkuban Perahu
- Visit Lembang Floating Market (10,000Rp entry incl hot drink, 1,000Rp boat ride)
- Lunch at Kampung Daun
- Shopping at Terminal Tahu
- Drop off at Rumah Mode
- Dinner at The Stone Cafe (must book)
Mon 1 Sep
- 6:00am breakfast at hotel
- 6:30am depart hotel for Bandung Airport
I do realize that traffic would be bad on a weekend, but we have no choice but to arrive on a Friday night. I am guessing that the traffic from Bandung to Puncak will be on the opposite direction on Saturday morning, that's why I allocated it there. Or should I just cancel the Taman Safari altogether?
I have read so many bad things about self-promoting drivers here, that I don't even know who to choose yet. Need to get my itinerary settled first, before I start approaching any driver.
Thank you very much!