Hi to all
I need help and advice to my last minute planned 3-day itinerary to Bandung.
As I have visited Bandung last year, this is going to be my 2nd visit. I do not have friends to consult, it is diffcult to plan as I have no clue as to the feasibility of my planned program.
I was told I have covered most of the more popular tourist places on my last year visit: Pls help me by advising if below is ok. Any input or comment are most welcome as this will certainly help me to decide to get a driver and car for the full 3 days or just take a taxi and move around or just rent a day of car and driver will do if below are not worth visiting???!
Day 1 - South Bandung or Ciwidey.
- Ranca Upas Deer Breeding
- Walini Hot Spring
- Cimanggu Hot Spring
- Situ Patenggang Lake
- Gambung Tea Plantation
shopping at factory outlets in bandung. dinner and lunch - suggestions for good food
Day 2 (North bandung) - Lembang
- Dago – Dago Cultural Park
- Dago – Dago Waterfall
- Dago Pakar Forest Park & Dutch/Japanese Cave
- Waterfall Omas – Maribaya Recreational Park
- Bosscha Telescope – Lembang
- Jaya Giri Forest Park – Lembang
- Situ Lembang – Lembang
lunch - suggestions?
dinner - suggestions?
Jalan Riau, Dago street?
factory outlets - any suggestiions?
- Saung Angklung Mang Ujo (Sundanese Music Arts)
- Padepokan Dayang Sumbi (Silkworm Breeding) – Arcamanik
- Warung Bandrek “Warban” Sekejolang – Ciburial]
Lunch, dinner, factory outlets or shopping street - any advice?
Thank you so much for big help.
Desperate but Grateful!!