We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need advise where to go ?

Which Bandung hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
singapore
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Need advise where to go ?

Hi, me n my friend b going to Bandung on 25may-28may to Bandung.

It our first time. N we hv no idea where should we go. Can anyone suggest which place hv nice

Food, shopping n visiting.

Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
8,799 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need advise where to go ?

Hello summerSingapore,

Have a look at the Top question about Bandung on the top right side of this page. Make a list of the places and things you like to visit, see and do. Draft out and itinerary and post your itinerary here for contributors to comments and help you come up with a manageable itinerary for your travel.

Researching the places you intend to visit is half the fun of any travel. And by researching yourself, you may be prepared for any eventualities.

So happy researching!

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
49,465 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need advise where to go ?

Hello summerSingapore,

1/ tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g297704-Activiti…

2/ tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g297704-Bandung_…

3/ tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g297704-Bandung_West_…

4/ 25-28 May are DISASTROUS dates of travel, we have two public holidays:

May - 27 Tuesday Ascension of the Prophet

May - 29 Thursday Ascension Day of Jesus Christ

See more at: portalseven.com/calendar/…

BDG city will be one living hell, better chose OTHER dates of travel and postpone your trip.

Singapore
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need advise where to go ?

Can't agree more. It's one hell big of a mess in bandung during weekend and public holidays.

Unless you enjoy being stucked in a traffic jam in every turn you make, otherwise I suggest u go somewhere else.

honestly...

Subang, Jawa Barat...
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need advise where to go ?

Best sightseeing: Gedung Sate (Bandung iconic building), Bosscha Observatorium, Mount Tangkuban Perahu, Kawah Putih.

Best culinary: cafes at Dago Pakar area, Lembang area, jalan Cibadak (night street food), Paskal Hyper Square, Ampera Sundanese restaurant, The 18th Sky Bar (Trans Luxury Hotel)

Best fashion clothing: jalan Setiabudi (including Rumah Mode), jalan Riau (Martadinata), Dago.

singapore
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need advise where to go ?

Hi, so tat two days will hv traffic jam? Ticket I hv book already so I can't chg the date

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
49,465 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need advise where to go ?

<<Ticket I hv book already so I can't chg the date>>

POOR planning, what else can i say.................?

7. Re: Need advise where to go ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2015, 05:15