I am planning a 5D4N trip to Bandung this June. Arrival 17:00 on Sunday.
My group consists of 8 adults inclusive of 1 elderly and 4 teenages.
Attached below is my itineraries... can you please advise if this itinerary is ok?
Day 1 (Sunday)
- Arrival Bandung
- Transfer to Hotel
- Shopping (nearby the hotel) Jl Progo
Day 2 (Monday)
- Tangkuban Perahu or Safari (which is better? Never visit such a zoo before)
- If Tangkuban Perahu then will visit Ciater
- Shopping (Rumah Mode)
- Dinner (The Valley)
If I go for Safari, will I have time for Shopping and dinner at The Valley?
Day 3 (Tuesday)
- The White Crater
- Shopping (Summit, The Secret)
- Dinner (The Stone)
Day 4 (Wednesday)
- Shopping at FO at Jalan Juanda
Day 5 (Thursday)
We wanted to know if the above itineraries ok? Should we change the active colcano to Safari?
I kind of like the idea to see animals moving around the car.