We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help needed for day tour

Which Bandung hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
113 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Help needed for day tour

I'm going for a short 3days trip to bandung next week and so i'd like to go to cover volcano, floating market, and nice dinner at the top of the hills for a nice view i heard theres many such restaurants? Any recommendation for drivers and how prices? Also is the floating market worth a go?

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help needed for day tour

You can ask the hotel for car rental arrangement or find one from the internet.

The tips is to find car rental which accept payment on the date of your usage (there are some that need prepayment, but it will be a kind of hassle from your side).

Tangkuban Perahu and floating market lembang can be done in the same day, and if you have energy, do the dinner at Dago Atas area (dinner with city view) at evening.

Range of Prices for 12 hour usage is around IDR400,000-500,000 inclusive of petrol and driver.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
46,914 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help needed for day tour

natanat, hi

This forum is a great place to collect valuable information to plan your stay in the BDG City. You will meet people from different places - locals and visitors from different countries - all willing to share with you their knowledge and experience of this destination.

Note these contributors are volunteering to spend some of their time to provide hints, tips and advices so you can enjoy your stay. Please feel free to squeeze a small "Hello" and "Thanks" in your questions; this would be greatly appreciated and won't take you much of your time.

1/ TA does not support self-promotion a or promotion of illegal service providers. Book a car+ driver from your hotel reception or concierge.

2/ Due to lots of scam in BDG forum originated from PM we start a close monitoring of such activity and ask members who were approached by illegal service providers ( car rental, guide, tours). This illegal practice will endanger your health, life, wallet, well being etc - AVOID at all costs. PLEASE to report to DEs - me or Stefzzz. Your help is greatly appreciated.

3. Re: Help needed for day tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 23:16