We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nothing else matter

Which Bandung hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
36 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Nothing else matter

Hi all,,i would like to ask if there are any person house i could stay for my vacation..i wanna feel the kampung atmosphere..run from the city life..laid back for some time..dear schonefeld and cakur..any ideas from the bandung expert..?

Bandung
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
1,497 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nothing else matter

you mean rent a house or live with them ?

Tampin, Malaysia
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nothing else matter

omg this is awesome.. what about live with them?

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
47,880 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nothing else matter

<<.. what about live with them?>>

LOL....zaiddien, THAT`s a good one.

4. Re: Nothing else matter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 August 2014, 09:05
Jakarta, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Malang, Yogyakarta
Level Contributor
3,080 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nothing else matter

why don't you try airbnb.com? You can find a guest house or homestay there.

Singapore
Level Contributor
36 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nothing else matter

Hi radjaff, at least you give the answer with make sense..currently they are doing it at bali..omg i thought they are the expert But seems they are following wat others have said.(live with them)??please don't contradict my statement...Singapore is a nice city with the time pace move very fast..and that where i need some time to laid back..congrats radjaff,

Bandung
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
1,497 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Nothing else matter

airbnb is to rent room from local. either one room or full house. it is not "live with them".

there is another community who facilitate you to life "as local".

In what century do you live? Do you seriously consider stay with UNKNOWN to you people, sleeping in their beds, using their toilets, bathrooms, cutlery, towels etc?

it is not only about that. but feel another 'world'. because you travel to different place, different culture. some people like it. you can not tell about rendang if you havent taste it.

8. Re: Nothing else matter

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 August 2014, 04:13
Tampin, Malaysia
11 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Nothing else matter

oh god, i just bought my hotel before reading this. my bad.

10. Re: Nothing else matter

Removed on: 21 August 2014, 09:05