We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Soekarno hatta airport to aston bogor hotel

Cairo, Al Qahirah...
1 post
Save Topic
From Soekarno hatta airport to aston bogor hotel

I'm arriving to hatta airport at 2 pm and want to go to aston bogor hotel

... What is the best way of transportation to get there and how much will it cost me , given that i have luggage with me

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Soekarno hatta airport to aston bogor hotel

Hi

The best way is to take taxi straight from the airport to Bogor. Upon exiting customs, straight walk towards the exit towards open-air curbside and find the line-up for taxi. All taxis are metered. I recommend to choose "Blue Bird Group" taxis.

P.S. beware of taxi touts approaching you to offer their service (usually using a "black licence plate" cars which is a private car, not a taxi company)

Bogor, Indonesia
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: From Soekarno hatta airport to aston bogor hotel

You can also take the DAMRI shuttle Bus.. its cheaper and very comfortable. Way cheaper then a taxi. For more information on bogor for your visit, try http://bogor-indonesia.blogspot.com/

Hope this helps. Cheers

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
39 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: From Soekarno hatta airport to aston bogor hotel

taxi roughly about IDR250K to 300K straight to hotel..

yes damri cheaper around IDR 30K, stop at damri station in bogor, and maybe you can ask aston hotel to pick u there.. ask the hotel if they provide transport.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: From Soekarno hatta airport to aston bogor hotel

"...maybe you can ask aston hotel to pick u there.. ask the hotel if they provide transport."

never hotel will arrange such transport. besides, you can get plenty of taxi from damri bus stop near Botani Square mall

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
39 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: From Soekarno hatta airport to aston bogor hotel

oh yes cirque ;)

thank you for your additional info

6. Re: From Soekarno hatta airport to aston bogor hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2014, 19:16
Get answers to your questions about Bogor