We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arriving at Surabaya airport around 11;00 PM

Level Contributor
55 posts
6 reviews
Arriving at Surabaya airport around 11;00 PM

Dear all,

I may be travelling to Surabaya the 21st of September around 22;30. Once I get my bag, I would like to travel to Malang immediately afterwards. I understand there is a taxi, but a lot of seem to be private and ask for 300,000 for one way which is insanely expensive.

I need to get to Malang in order for me to travel to join the sharing tour to Bromo. How does one suggest me get a sharing shuttle van/cars? How much should I expect to pay for one way trip?

I don't know if there is a bus service that I can take directly from the airport to Malang at that late evening. Since I did a lot of research and I was informed that there could be a lot of scammers and this search starts to get overwhelmed, so I would appreciate anyone advise.

Thank you!

2 replies to this topic
Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
3,167 posts
55 reviews
1. Re: Arriving at Surabaya airport around 11;00 PM

if you arrive at 11 pm, the best choice is airport taxi. I don't think there are shuttle service or bus on that hour to Malang.

jakarta
Level Contributor
669 posts
30 reviews
2. Re: Arriving at Surabaya airport around 11;00 PM

Usually sharing tour from Malang for sunrise Bromo start about midnight. If arrive Surabaya at that time, maybe too late get to Malang for sharing tour.

Reply to: Arriving at Surabaya airport around 11;00 PM
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted