Hi all TA Surabaya and Indonesia experts.
I'm planning a budget 4days 3 nights trip to Surabaya end of this month. My aim is to see Bromo.
My questions are related to my itinerary, would really appreciate your advice on how I should ebst go about it.
My itinerary is as follows:
Day 1 (afternoon) arrival at airport. Find a ride to cemoro lawang / sukapura for a nights stay
day 2 see the sunrise and nearby areas. Would like to see the Madakaripura Falls near Sukapura. stay a 2nd night there
day 3 check out and head towards surabaya. check in and do some city overview. Put up a night here
day 4, check out and fly back
My questions are:
1) how much does it cost for me to get a car to cemoro lawang / sukapura? I've read that a car rental for a day is rp 400,00 excluing petrol. so i'm wondering if i go direct by car, would it be cheaper?
2) how long would the journey take by car from surabaya to cemoro lawang / sukapura (i understand these 2 places are about 30 mins apart?)
3) is the cost for Bromo sunrise tour the same regardless if we coming from Cemoro Lawang and Sukapura (rp350,000)?
4) after the sunrise tour Penanjakan viewpoint, is there anything that is must see while we are there before we leave in the afternoon? the Poten temple maybe?
5) Is there anything that i may have overlooked?y main aim of the trip is to see bromo and the waterfall. The rest would be optional if time and costs permits.
I really look forward to your replies.