We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

surabaya-ijen-bromo tour recommendation..

Which Surabaya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
5 posts
Save Topic
surabaya-ijen-bromo tour recommendation..

Hi all,I plan to have a trip from subaraya-ijen-mt bromo.I still considering which tour&agent to choose..Any good recommendation?I have find some tour&agent but not sure is it good and worth because i couldn't find any review on it..

1) Sunrise Holiday

2)WISATA ALAM INDONESIA TOURS SERVICES

3)Mount Bromo Tour and Travel

4)Roper Tour

Can someone please give some advise?Thanks..

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: surabaya-ijen-bromo tour recommendation..

Hi, choosing the company based on the reputation is important, but also important: have you contacted them and ask for itinerary and quotation? That;s also one way to tell how they work, to test their responsiveness, and their commitment towards the customer

Kuala Lumpur...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: surabaya-ijen-bromo tour recommendation..

thank's for your reply..

yup..i asked the itinerary and quotation already..the itinerary almost similar...just the price got a little bit different...I considering to choose the cheaper one but dont know how is their reputation..Just afraid they didnt give what had promise..and they also ask for 30% deposit..I afraid been cheated..So,want to ask other's opinion and give some recommendation..

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: surabaya-ijen-bromo tour recommendation..

Asking deposit is pretty normal. Are all asking for deposit or even full payment? The most important thing is to check the T&C carefully.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
44 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: surabaya-ijen-bromo tour recommendation..

I just went and came back in Nov.

I pay 30% deposit with 1 of the tour company not mentioned in your list.

100% satisfied with the service. And the boss even give me his customer's email contact and phone contact in Singapore for me to check reference before i pay deposit.

Singapore
Level Contributor
25 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: surabaya-ijen-bromo tour recommendation..

Hihi, is it possible to share with me the contacts, I will visit Mount Bromo soon, thanks!

Kampong Jerudong...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: surabaya-ijen-bromo tour recommendation..

Hi all, am also interested in finding out which travel agent is best. We are planning a trip next month. Some of the forums on a number of tour operators are making us a little wary. Thanks !

7. Re: surabaya-ijen-bromo tour recommendation..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2013, 18:48
8. Re: surabaya-ijen-bromo tour recommendation..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 March 2013, 07:05
Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: surabaya-ijen-bromo tour recommendation..

Dear darifi, advertisement is not allowed on TA forums!!!

Singapore, Singapore
9 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: surabaya-ijen-bromo tour recommendation..

Hi everyone,

i'm planing to surabaya, bromo, ijen also.

our trip it's 4d/3n

i got the quotation as below,

IDR 3.000.000/person including in one night hotel in Bromo and Ijen, but not Surabaya.

It's reasonable ?

thanks for the kind reply. :)