We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ratu platinum liquor charges

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ratu platinum liquor charges

Hi guys, any bros here able to advice me what are the charges for the liquor say one bottle of martell or wine and are there any cover charges per pax? I don't know if clubs in batam gonna be like those in Singapore but definitely worth the experience, apparently I have been reading online most people would recommend club platinum at panorama.

Thank you so much guys

Batam, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ratu platinum liquor charges

yeah, Ratu Platinum is a good place. I've been there for many times.

Liquor charges there is so expensive but it's definitely worth like you said.

I don't know exactly the price for one bottle of martell.

But i can tell you the price for one bottle of Chivas Regal around Rp. 1,200,000

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ratu platinum liquor charges

Sorry for the delay again in replying guys... life hasn't been too kind with me the past couple months... but life goes on right!

Anyway, Ratu Platinum is quite popular... another long-time favorite would be No Name which is 3 mins walk from Ratu Platinum. No Name is located inside Harmoni Hotel.

Just like any other clubs, there will be a hefty surcharge if you open a bottle in club/KTV. For example a Chivas 12 maybe cost around $40 in duty free but it can easily costs you anywhere from $90-120++ in club/KTV.

I personally don't think any club in Batam is up to Singapore standard but what I will suggest you is to just go in, take a look and see whether you like it before deciding to spend there.

good luck and enjoy Batam :)

3. Re: Ratu platinum liquor charges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Batam