We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Karaoke in Batam and ice-skating at Kepri Mall

1 post
Save Topic
Karaoke in Batam and ice-skating at Kepri Mall

Hi guys! I've been doing some research on family friendly karaoke outlets in batam but can't seem to find any reviews. So far the only ones I can find online are those at the mall. Just wondering if anybody has any recommendation for a clean karaoke with a good selection of English songs?

Also, has anyone tried the ice skating rink at kepri mall?

Thanks for your inputs, guys!

Batam, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Karaoke in Batam and ice-skating at Kepri Mall

I recommend you a good family karaoke is Inul Vista. Sound, services, selection songs overall is good.

There are 2 places, one at Nagoya Hill and another one at Kepri Mall.

Batam, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Batam
Level Contributor
1,846 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Karaoke in Batam and ice-skating at Kepri Mall

Sorry for the delay again in replying guys... life hasn't been too kind with me the past couple months... but life goes on right!

Depends on where you will be going but for most tourists case, you can pick any Karaoke in mall area, they are all clean. The non-family friendly ones are usually located outside of malls :)

Some popular names would be Happy Puppy, Inul Vista, K-1 Family, Nav-Nav, and the most recent one would be Alegro. They are all about on par with each other in terms of English song selection so I am sure any would suit you just fine.

Enjoy Batam

3. Re: Karaoke in Batam and ice-skating at Kepri Mall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Batam