We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa to enter batam

Bacolod, Philippines
Level Contributor
197 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Visa to enter batam

Good Day

I am from the Philippines and will visit SIngapore. from singapore i am planning to go to Batam Island, we do not need visa to enter Indonesia,. i will be staying 1 day only in Batam island, my question is, can I return back to SIngapore on teh same day (I dont have Singapore PR)?

i am holding an onward ticket to Dubai from SIngapore.

maraming salamat

thanks

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
149 posts
1,022 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa to enter batam

Filipinos do not need a visa to enter Indonesia and the other eight ASEAN member countries.

perth australia
Level Contributor
299 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa to enter batam

If you do need a visa as I did it is 120000 IDR

perth australia
Level Contributor
299 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visa to enter batam

Also there is no departure tax as in Bali.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
149 posts
1,022 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visa to enter batam

It is not true that there is no departure tax when you leave Bali. I paid the departure tax at the Airport in Denpasar during my flight back to Singapore. Departure tax must be paid even if you leave Indonesia from any port (including seaports).

5. Re: Visa to enter batam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Batam