We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manado tour and accomodation

Sentosa Island...
2 posts
Save Topic
Manado tour and accomodation

I am planning a trip for my parents (67 yrs old and still active) in end jan 2013, for four to five days. Is it better to book a tour package? If yes, any local travel or tour agent that is value for money and reliable. For hotel, which hotel is good for relaxing, grand luley, sedona, quality and aryaduta?

London, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manado tour and accomodation

Hello!!

For organising tours based from Manado I would recommend contacting Safari Tours, they would even be able to help you with accommodation in needed. They are very reputable :-) I work in the area and I know them.

For hotels in Manado I recommend - Aryaduta or Sintesa Penisula as they both pools as well.

I would also recommend spending a night or two in the Highlands - Gardenia Country Inn is lovely.

Speak to Jeremy and his team at Safari and they will take good care of you.

2. Re: Manado tour and accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2014, 17:16