We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reconfirm Lion Air flights?

italy
Level Contributor
103 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
reconfirm Lion Air flights?

Hi

I bought months ago two Lion Air tickets to fly from Bali to Lombok. I purchased them through a travel agency. Usually I never reconfirm my flights but I read somewhere it’s better to reconfirm Lion Air to avoid overbooking. It’is true? How can I reconfirm them?

Lombok, Indonesia
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: reconfirm Lion Air flights?

Go to the Lion air website.Click E services and sms bookings.Than you can see how to reconfirm your booking.

italy
Level Contributor
103 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: reconfirm Lion Air flights?

thank you !

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
3,068 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: reconfirm Lion Air flights?

worth ringing airlines the day before a flight due to domestic airlines delaying flights. can happen a lot.

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,549 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: reconfirm Lion Air flights?

A lot of hotels will phone up the airline for you to reconfirm your flights, just ask at reception.

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
2,331 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: reconfirm Lion Air flights?

I also have some Lion Air tickets - from SIN - CGK - AMI - CGK - I have looked online and it says that they are awaiting re-confirmation as the schedules have been changed. No-one actually informed me that the schedules had been changed though!

In order to reconfirm by SMS I'm assuming that I need to use an international code - can anyone tell me what this is or better still is there any way to re-confirm without sms - I've tried emailing 6 times but have never received any answers.

Thanks.

Sunny Coast...
Level Contributor
17 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: reconfirm Lion Air flights?

Make sure you confirm...

We flew to Lombok from Bali with Lion Air end of June. Not to much drama going there, only slightly late leaving. But on our return flight well, it was non existent!

Apparently the flight had been cancelled 2 weeks after I had booked and paid for the ticket back in January. No email or text to notify me.

What I couldn't understand is why they didn't tell me when they checked my paperwork when we departed. We sat in Lombok airport for 6 hours waiting for the plane that we had been transferred onto!

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
2,331 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: reconfirm Lion Air flights?

Oh dear - I have no idea how to re-confirm the flights then as it doesn't seem to work from a UK based cell phone.

Lombok, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: reconfirm Lion Air flights?

Hi Northumberland-lady, I assume you have already looked at your booking details online at https:/…pnrstatus.aspx as you mentioned that in your post.

The Lionair call centre SMS number is +622163871111

The Customer Service Centre SMS number is +62819222 9999

I suggest that in your sms you quote the booking reference number, the flight number, date and time, and all passenger names that are flying.

The voice call number for their call centre is +62 21 6379 8000.

This Lionair booking has been less than a smooth process for you. Pity that Lionair cannot be a bit more focussed on these sorts of things.

Let us know how it goes.

Edited: 04 August 2011, 23:17
Northumberland...
Level Contributor
2,331 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: reconfirm Lion Air flights?

Hi j_hercules - thanks once again.

We've been away so sorry for delay in getting back to you.

Texted to reconfirm all flights as above - have had no reply - no change online - I'll let you know if/when anything changes.

It's very, very frustrating and quite disconcerting to say the least!

Lombok, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: reconfirm Lion Air flights?

Might be best to contact the hotel again. If nothing works out send me a PM