We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling to Lombok?

Vancouver, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
Travelling to Lombok?

Hi! I am planning my first ever trip to Bali and am wondering how many days are needed for Lombok/Gili Islands? We have 6 days left unplanned and are completely clueless on how long is needed to travel around these areas? Is it worth going to all Gili Islands and how do you get there from Lombok? At the moment our last stop is booked in Ubud so what is the best way for us to get to Lombok from here? ANY help/suggestions would be very much appreciated :) Thankyou in advance!

turkey
Level Contributor
334 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling to Lombok?

Where in Lombok ?

Gili Islands are lovely and well worth the trip..........from mainland Bali there are are many threads on here regarding hoe to get there so you'd be better to read through them.....fly or fast boat. Guess it will depend on

where in Lombok you want to end up. We spent 6 days in Kuta and loved it after 7 days in Gili T which we we also enjoyed

Terrigal, Australia
Level Contributor
3,068 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelling to Lombok?

from ubud you can get a fast boat to the gilis. the price of the ticket includes pick up in ubud. I use gili cat but there are a number of other fast boats which leave from padangbai.

from the gilis you can get a charter a boat, fast boat or public ferry it to mainland Lombok. from there you can see what you wish and fly out from Lombok (praya) to bali.

too easy!!!

3. Re: Travelling to Lombok?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2014, 05:17