We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestion for a day trip to Lombok

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
601 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestion for a day trip to Lombok

We're staying on Gili Air this September.

Can anyone suggest an itinerary for a day trip to Lombok?

Also if you know a good driver/guide and what the prices are for a car and driver for a day.

Thanks

Jon

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Lombok
Level Contributor
3,046 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestion for a day trip to Lombok

Gili Air is in Lombok, but I understand what you mean, you want to look at the rest of Lombok, not just the small atoll of Gili Air.

You can use the search to read recommendations for guides and drivers. One that is mentioned often is Eko. Details

Eko Suprajitno

Mangsit beach, Desa Senggigi, Lombok Barat

hp : +6281805711190

email primary: ekomangsit@yahoo.com

email secondary: ekomangsit@gmail.com

facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ekomangsit

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
601 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggestion for a day trip to Lombok

Thanks Sudiah :)

He will probably have a good suggestion for a day trip as well.

Kuala Lumpur...
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Suggestion for a day trip to Lombok

I agree with Sudiah. Day trip charge by Eko is reasonable and affordable. Eko provide a list of day trips for us to select and the tour guide cum driver, Mr Omar is a reliable with good driving skill and most important is he is patience while waiting for us to take photos on every destinations.

UK
Level Contributor
64 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Suggestion for a day trip to Lombok

I know this post is a little old but I just wanted to say that we are in Lombok at the moment. We booked some trips with Eko who sent his staff member Omar. Eko always responds quickly to emails and Omar has been great, patient, funny and warm. I highly recommend booking through Eko.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Lombok
Level Contributor
3,046 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Suggestion for a day trip to Lombok

Good to hear he is still providing a great service

6. Re: Suggestion for a day trip to Lombok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2015, 07:16