We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

supplies ????

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
166 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
supplies ????

Hi,

Im taking my 2 yr old and 4 year old to Senggigi,and Gili Air in 3 weeks and i like to travel light (backpack).

Can i buy towels easy enough for the beach (they take up a lot of room)

Can i get nappies/swim nappies in Senggigi or Mataram??

Are mosquito repellant/coils sunscreen widely available or should i bring with me??

Thx in advance Skip

Launceston...
Level Contributor
281 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: supplies ????

All will be available in Senggigi,

maybe bring your own sunscreen as cost of in Asia is always fairly expensive.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,123 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: supplies ????

Hi Skip, I hope you don't mind if I ask a further question on your thread?

Wondering if anyone knows if there is a mini-mart in Mangsit where we are staying.

Launceston...
Level Contributor
281 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: supplies ????

Don't think so in Senggigi couple of minutes away.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
771 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: supplies ????

@DLD58 - there i sno mini-mart in mangsit as far as i know. You will need to head into Senggigi for supplies & amenities.

@skip - you can find some of these things in the Senggigi mini-marts. You can also head into Mataram mall or Ruby's shop around the corner of the mall for a better selection of goods & clothing.

5. Re: supplies ????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2015, 06:19