We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to dine in Lombok...

Brisbane
Level Contributor
771 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Where to dine in Lombok...

Hello fellow tripadvisors,

Over the past month I have been putting together a list of eateries on Lombok where we have dined at. These places range form restaurants, warungs to beach cafes.

Some of these places we have eaten at and returned time and time again because it is that good! Please feel free to use this as a reference point for any experienced or newcomers to Lombok.

…blogspot.com/2013/12/where-to-dine-in-lombo…

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
14,194 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to dine in Lombok...

That's great. Thanks so much for putting all the time and effort in that it requires to help out us Lombok newbies. I'm sure it will also be of interest to those who have previously been there too. I'm madly taking notes down and can't wait for our first visit.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,602 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to dine in Lombok...

Nice one but as TA already has a relatively substantial, existing list of restaurants and other eating establishments with reviews, 230 of them in fact, tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g297733-Lombok_W… why don't you submit applications for the establishments that you've listed in your blog for listing on TA?

Some might already be listed. It doesn't take much to get a restaurant or attraction, listed on TA. Go to https://www.tripadvisor.com/UserReview type in the establishment name, if it exists, it will show up, if not it will give you the option of having TA list the restaurant.

Those doing research prior to their trip are more likely to look at the restaurants that are listed on the main TA Lombok travel page.

Cheers

Edited: 17 January 2014, 09:37
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
3,119 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to dine in Lombok...

Fp, I think the point for the blog is to get people to the blog, hence the info there.

Franz, good start for a list, bit light on in the South Lombok area, me thinks a research trip is in order :-)

4. Re: Where to dine in Lombok...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2015, 07:17