We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guided audio tours of Acco

Which Acre hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
United States
Level Contributor
39 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Guided audio tours of Acco

Hi,

One of our planned day trips out of Jerusalem with a rental car is to visit Acco and Rosh Hanikra. I was going to book a guide, but a search of the forums indicate that there are guided audio tours available from the visitor's center. There is no information on their site about it, although I do see we can purchased combined tickets at the center. Does anyone have any information about these audio tours? And as a side note, will parking be an issue?

Our plan was to see the Jewish sites in Acco, including the Ramchal and Mosaic synagogues, and the Underground Fighters museum. The Templar Tunnel looks rather interesting. We would then continue up to Rosh Hanikra.

Thanks for all advice!

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,058 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Guided audio tours of Acco

I would imagine that it is not available on Amazon. It's only a small booklet which can be obtained at the site. You may be able to find it on the Akko old city website and print it from there.

Chana

Israel

12. Re: Guided audio tours of Acco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2016, 18:15