We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I get a bus to Herzliaya Marina?

Oxford
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Can I get a bus to Herzliaya Marina?

By English standards, the Dan Bus website is atrocious, with conflicting information and out-of-date maps. I have a simple query - how do I get to the marina by bus, either from Tel Aviv or from Herzliya station?

I'll be with my elderly father, so walking 1km from the main road isn't really practical, especially in 30C+ heat.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,630 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can I get a bus to Herzliaya Marina?

Metropolin bus line(not Dan) number 90 goes from Tel Aviv CBS to the Herzlia marina, with a stop at the Arena Mall.

Chana

Israel

Oxford
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Can I get a bus to Herzliaya Marina?

That's brilliant Chana, THanks! [todaraba!]

Israel
Level Contributor
290 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can I get a bus to Herzliaya Marina?

By the way, the Marina and the Mall are in the same place. Enjoy.

Oxford
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Can I get a bus to Herzliaya Marina?

THat's useful Andy, ta, what is the Hebrew for the mall, written phonetically in English? www.bus.co.il has bus information in English for all bus companies, post-deregulation, but of course the place names are transliterated into English phonetically.

Maybe it's time I learned to read Hebrew!

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
16,243 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can I get a bus to Herzliaya Marina?

A mall would be either "kenyon" or "canyon" - yes like a geologic canyon, but oh, so different:)

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,860 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can I get a bus to Herzliaya Marina?

Bus no. 90 first station in Tel Aviv in Near the Dan Panorama hotel - Carmelit bus station not the CBS. I am not sure the bus has a stop at the Marina but close by, ask the bus driver. Another website for public transport is www.otobusim.com

Israel
Level Contributor
290 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can I get a bus to Herzliaya Marina?

Hi there,

This is the best I could find, I think its pretty clear, you can navigate back and forth and change the starting location. You want to get to the Herzlia Mall and Marina. Enjoy it.

Andy

http://www.bus.co.il/otobusim/Front2007/OuterRoutes.asp?StartPlaceName=Tel+Aviv+Yafo+-+Municipality+Allenby&EndPlaceName=Herzliya+-+Marina&SelectedDate=40703&TravelDate=&SelectedTimeMode=0&SelectedTime=0.375&MinNumLinks=0&MaxNumLinks=0&TransportationTypes=30&MaxResults=20&Radius=0.002&domain=bus.co.il&UserAgent=Mozilla%2F4.0+%28compatible%3B+MSIE+8.0%3B+Windows+NT+5.1%3B+Trident%2F4.0%3B+GTB6.6%3B+.NET4.0C%3B+.NET4.0E%3B+.NET+CLR+2.0.50727%3B+.NET+CLR+3.0.04506.30%3B+.NET+CLR+3.0.4506.2152%3B+.NET+CLR+3.5.30729%3B+AskTB5.6%3B+BO1IE8_v1%3BENUS%29&Design=2007&LanguageID=20&FormIndex=0

Israel
Level Contributor
290 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Can I get a bus to Herzliaya Marina?

My my, some website address , but it works.

Greetings

Oxford
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Can I get a bus to Herzliaya Marina?

Thanks guys, that's been a great help :-)

Naples, Italy
Level Contributor
31 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Can I get a bus to Herzliaya Marina?

I'm joining the recommendation on bus 90

If you are alredy in Herzlia city you can take bus 29