We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

old jaffa late afternoon tour recomendations

San Francisco
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Topic
old jaffa late afternoon tour recomendations

Hello, we are looking for recomendations for any tour company that provide either private or group tour of old jaffa LATE AfTERNOON. thank you!

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
37,281 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: old jaffa late afternoon tour recomendations

If you are interested in a private tour, then you should make arrangements directly with a tour guide. The tour will be at whatever time you want. I do caution that the cost of a private half day is negligibly less than a private full day, so you may want to consider spending a full day with the guide.

If you go to the Israel forum ( you are in the Jaffa forum) in the Top Question section ( upper right) there is a topic--8 down, called "private guides?" There are 3 links. THe 3rd link contains a guide I wrote to finding and selecting a guide. There are also loads of posts by regulars and tourists that recommend names.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
15,420 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: old jaffa late afternoon tour recomendations

There are no afternoon tours in Old Jaffa. Your only option is a private guided tour.

Chana

Israel

San Francisco
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: old jaffa late afternoon tour recomendations

thank you! any private tourguides ucan recommend. thank you1

Gippsland, Australia
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
6,576 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: old jaffa late afternoon tour recomendations

If you look in the Israel Forum (you are currently in the Jaffa Forum) then you will see a link on the right hand side to a thread which gives good advice on how to choose a private guide. I suggest you start by reading that.

There are some private guides who post regularly in this forum. Chana, who just answered you in message 2 is one. Others who post here include Oreets, and Davetheguide.

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
15,095 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: old jaffa late afternoon tour recomendations

If you go into Trip Advisor "things to do in Tel Aviv" search in the search box for private guides. You will get a list of names and reviews. See who you like and contact him/her. I found several with very good reviews. I don't know any of them so I cannot recommend.

Edited: 18 May 2014, 09:29
6. Re: old jaffa late afternoon tour recomendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2017, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Jaffa