We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Netanya Building Works

Which Netanya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Netanya Building Works

Does anyone know whether the Netanya Herzl Street Building Works are still going on? I visited Netanya last year to find the entire place dug up. If anyone has a progress report on the centre of Netanya works, that would be really helpful.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
34,792 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Netanya Building Works

Yes, on the left side closer to the beach ( facing the beach--same fountain, smaller pool)

Netanya is full of cats.

I'll try to get some pictures but no promises. While I live in Israel 1/2 the time, this is a short (extra) 9 day trip to take care of something that came up and needed to be dealt with. I am almost done, so I may be able to play and get pics--but Sunday or Tuesday would be the earliest.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Netanya Building Works

Thanks. Not to worry about the photos if you're busy. Really appreciate all your news about Netanya. Was really shocked last year to see the building site! At least it's all almost done now!

13. Re: Netanya Building Works

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2014, 06:19