We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Melchett

london
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Villa Melchett

Hi - I am also getting married this year and I've heard about Villa Melchett on the Sea of Galilee. Friends of friends were married there last year and said it was fabulous - just wanted to know if anyone out there has been there????

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,915 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Melchett

I agree Villa Melchet is fabulous, but getting married in Israel is not so easy. There is lots of paperwork. Did you check the possibilities of getting married here?

london
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Melchett

I have done however I've heard it's so lovely up there and we can stay on at the villa afterwards. Have you been? I'm coming to Israel and going up to have a look at it in a few days and then we can make the final decision but i'm really hoping that it's as fabulous as my friends said it is.

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,915 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Melchett

Mazal Tov! meaning - my best wishes to you.

New York
Level Contributor
34 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Melchett

Let us know what it's like after you've seen it. Anything about Al Hayam?

London
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa Melchett

Stayed there with the family last summer and I can really see the attraction to hold a wedding there. The villa is wonderful, views are stunning and the staff coulnd't have been nicer and organized a great deal of activities for us. A true gem and we will definately be visiting again this year.

London
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa Melchett

daniellerela hi

Congrats....I attended a friends wedding last June in the Villa.Maybe you know Joe and Karen Grinberg?

The wedding was amazing,the place had great vibes.we were dancing over looking the Kineret untill 2 in the morning.

We ended up eating breakfast in a special tent with the bride in the morning.

I can send you pictures if you want.

Good luck

Tamara

Miami, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa Melchett

I stayed at Villa Melchett earlier this month with my family and have to say that I couldn't imagine a more spectacular setting for a wedding. All the ingredients; a sumptuous and comfortable residence, a beautiful view and friendly and helpful staff. There seem to be a lot of events held at the villa so I guess they know how to handle a wedding reception. If you find a better place to hold your wedding, please tell me about it!!! Mazel tov, Sam.

london
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Villa Melchett

Hi Newyork Coco - Went to the villa and we are definately holding the wedding there! It is amazing and we've decided to stay on there for a few days after the celebrations. So happy that we can check one thing off our list now! You should check out their website. good luck!

mid-hudson valley...
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Villa Melchett

This.thread.is.very.odd.

That's all I'm sayin'.

Pittsford
Level Contributor
109 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Villa Melchett

Do you have a website or price for this?? Sounds like a great one!

Get answers to your questions about Tiberias