We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

will have an extra 3 days would like to stay up north

los angeles
Level Contributor
3 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
will have an extra 3 days would like to stay up north

I will be in Isreal for 16 days and i want to go up North for Aug 1,2,3, leaving on Aug 4th to go to jerusalem and down south. we will have a car. I understand Tiberias is hot and humid at this time of the year and as we will be in eilat for 4 nights Id like something a little cooler. I understand its summer . Wherever we are we want to go to Safed for a day certainly Kinnerett etc. Id like a nice hotel or zimmer. I also speak fluent hebrew as i lived in Ashkelon for 10 years .Any suggestions?

Mentioned in this post
Safed
Safed
Galilee, Israel
Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
16,717 posts
307 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: will have an extra 3 days would like to stay up north

While Tiberias is hot it is far from humid. This being said you should stay in Zfat for cooler climate. Other places would be the moshavs in that area lke Amirim. Ramot is higher up with beautiful views of the Kinneret. The Hula Valley and Golam Heights will be very hot.

Chana

Israel

Mentioned in this post
Amirim
Amirim
Galilee, Israel
Israel
Israel
Middle East
Haifa, Israel
Destination Expert
for Haifa
Level Contributor
4,430 posts
300 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: will have an extra 3 days would like to stay up north

My suggestion is to stay in one of the thousands zimmers (cabins to let) that are across all the north. You can get a nice privet cabin with jacuzzi and small swimming pool plus very rich breakfast. Please find some links:

israeltraveler.org/en/hosting/luxury-zimmers

www.zimmeril.com

www.inisrael.com/hotels/north/bb_galilee.htm

los angeles
Level Contributor
3 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: will have an extra 3 days would like to stay up north

thank you all for responding

4. Re: will have an extra 3 days would like to stay up north

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2015, 05:21