We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Tiberias to Gan Hashlosha

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
From Tiberias to Gan Hashlosha

Hi!

I´m arriving to Tiberias next month, and I definitely want to visit Gan Hashlosha park, it looks so beautiful!!! The only problem is that I don´t know how to get there...

I do not drive a car, so the alternatives are a bus or a taxi. But the only bus connections between Tiberias and Beit She´an are either too early in the morning and too late on the evening.

Then I have been thinking of taking a bus from Tiberias to Afula, and taxi from Afula to Gan Hashlosha... But is it possibe, or is too complicated? And how much is the taxi going to cost, it is over 20 km.

Please, somebody help me! Give me some good advices!

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
13,128 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: From Tiberias to Gan Hashlosha

If you are looking at the Egged website you are not seeing the full picture. Most routes in that part of the world are operated by other companies.

Look at www.otobusim.co.il to see all the companies' timetables in English.

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Tiberias to Gan Hashlosha

Toda!!! I found exactly what I wanted to find :) Thank you!

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
13,128 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: From Tiberias to Gan Hashlosha

My pleasure. Have a great trip.

4. Re: From Tiberias to Gan Hashlosha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2015, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about Tiberias