We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rooms at the constance ephelia

wales
Level Contributor
16 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
rooms at the constance ephelia

we are going to the constance ephelia and staying in a junior suite for a week in may dose any one know if its worth upgrading to a senior suite ? is there much difference in the rooms and are the senior suites in a better location in a better location?

London, United...
Level Contributor
172 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rooms at the constance ephelia

From what i know the Senior Suites overlook the beach at Port Launay (as opposed to the junior suites at Anse L'islette) which is a beautiful setting as its a Marine Conservation area and excellent for swimming and snorkelling. The beach was a "must visit " in the years we've been going to Seychelles, before they built the Ephelia there.

I havent stayed there yet, so i cant comment on where most of the guest facilities are located in relation to the Snr suites but we went for a look when we stayed at 4 Seasons last year and its all really nicely done.

London
Level Contributor
849 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rooms at the constance ephelia

HI Blacktulip

I stayed in a junior suite for 6 nights last year and loved it. They are in blocks of 8, but the design means you retain your privacy and feeling of space. The rooms are of a good size, so if it's just two of you going, I'd stick with it and enjoy the experience.

If you like a bit of Indian food, the buffet in the main restaurant has a live Tandoori cooking station, to say it's good is the understatement of the century.

Kent
Level Contributor
5 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rooms at the constance ephelia

I can't wait to go, we will be there unlucky for some Friday 13th!!

SOUTHAMPTON
Level Contributor
38 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rooms at the constance ephelia

We are arriving on the 16th for 6 nights staying in a junior suite -can't wait have been to the Seychelles before ,but the Ephelia looks great .

Habich
Level Contributor
850 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: rooms at the constance ephelia

@TheMacKent, Maldive3

See you then!!! We will be staying at Ephelia from the 7th til the20th. We've opted for a Junior Suite because we won't be just in the room. You can go all over!!!

BlackTulip, when are you coming in?

toni

Habich
Level Contributor
850 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: rooms at the constance ephelia

does anyone know how the situation with mosquitos is at Ephelia??? There is a little store right nearby, I think. Anyone know how near the next bus-stop is???

Habich
Level Contributor
850 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: rooms at the constance ephelia

OK, bye!! See you on the Beach!!!

NY
Level Contributor
1 post
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: rooms at the constance ephelia

Mossis are not a big issue, was there in Feb and it was still wet from a couple of rainy week prior -- bus stop is outside the resort, 10 min walk max from the end of the resort, small shop approx 1 km to the right, basic but friendly service - enjoy !

Habich
Level Contributor
850 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: rooms at the constance ephelia

Just got back this morning. Not one Mosquito!!! Fine!!! We were in a Senior Suite. Fantastic. I#M missing it already! Food - great. North Beach nice - ohhhh, very nice... I'm sooooo sad......

10. Re: rooms at the constance ephelia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2012, 08:22
Get answers to your questions about Mahe Island