We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton northolme vs four seasons

Which Mahe Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Reading, England
Level Contributor
171 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton northolme vs four seasons

Hi, I'm having a dilemma!

I'm already booked in to the hilton for our last 5 nights at the end of August after staying at la reserve and la domaine for 4/5 nights each. It looks lovely but I keep thinking about the four seasons and whether its worth the extra to finish our trip in style!

We are in an ocean front villa B and B and have a car but if we did switch we would have the cheapest room at four seasons. Does anyone know (roughly) what we should expect the difference in cost to be for the same nights and board basis? And most importantly, is it really worth it?

Thanks!!

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
6 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hilton northolme vs four seasons

Thanks Miki! I will try to give my review on this hotel upon my return. It will be an interesting trip as a solo traveler.

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
5,752 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hilton northolme vs four seasons

You will like for sure HN, it is one of the best kept hotels. Slow service and rocky beach are the only negatives that I found at HN. Have a great holiday!

Miki

13. Re: Hilton northolme vs four seasons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2014, 07:17