We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

8 days in Seychelles

Which Mahe Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
12 posts
271 reviews
Save Topic
8 days in Seychelles

Hello, I'm going to spend 7 nights in the Seychelles to celebrate 9 years of marriage with my wife, after a pass through Cape Town, Masai Mara and Zanzibar. It will be a trip of 25 days and Seychelles will get to the end of the trip. I was thinking of visiting Mahe, Praslin and La Digue, 2, 3, and 2 nights respectively on each island, but I think it may become a bit hectic. I had thought we hotels: Kempinsky (Mahe), Coco de Mer (Praslin) and L'Orangerie (La Digue) and make the transfers by boat and return from Praslin to Mahe by plane. Really worth staying 2 nights in Mahe or would you rather spend that time in Praslin Island since that can take tours to learn about other places? we like good restaurants, a spa, pristine beaches with white sands and that we can also snorkel and places with romantic atmosphere. Awaiting hints of what might do best in the Seychelles to make the most of this beautiful journey through Africa in feb14.

1. Re: 8 days in Seychelles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2014, 05:19