We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10 days in Mahe Island

Campinas, SP
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
10 days in Mahe Island

Hello,

I'm gonna stay 10 days in mahe island, and I want to know what is the must do things in mahe island?

I rent a car, so distance is not a problem.

Thanks!

Campinas, SP
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: 10 days in Mahe Island

Mididuta, I have a problem, I'm gonna stay in Praislin between 29th until 1st, and I thought is best going to La Digue one more day, than just one.

So the other days I will stay in mahe.

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
5,922 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: 10 days in Mahe Island

It's a pitty that you can not spend 27th and 28th of December on Praslin / La Digue. You are paying an extra ticket Mahe - La Digue - Mahe because you travel on 27th to La Digue. 100 euro for one person per day is more than enough for food and other stuff, for 2 you are at the limit. Btw are you travelling alone?

Miki

Campinas, SP
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: 10 days in Mahe Island

Yeah Mikiduta It's a pitty, in my country I didn't find much things about seychelles, and I discover you and Trip advisor a little late.

I'm travelling with my girlfriend, but we put 100 euros each. I'm very concern about money because we don't have any idea how much is the trails and other things!

Thanks Again

Thierry

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
5,922 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: 10 days in Mahe Island

Anse Marron trail with Robert Agnes costs 35 euro per person, all the other trails you can do them on your own. The trip to Cousin, Curieuse and St Pierre costs 70 euro + 700 Rs while a day trip to St Anne MP is 85-90 euro. If you have any other questions just let me know.

Miki

Edited: 28 November 2013, 22:20
Campinas, SP
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: 10 days in Mahe Island

St Anne MP it is possible to do with Roberto, I'm already talk to him for Curieuse, Anse Marron, N'Igle and Felicity? If is not wich company do this trip?

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
5,922 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: 10 days in Mahe Island

Robert is not organizing trips to St Anne MP. Teddy's Glass Bottom Boat (teddysgbb@yahoo.com) is one of the best on Mahe that organize trips to St Anne MP.

Miki

17. Re: 10 days in Mahe Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Mahe Island
Recent Conversations