We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel would you choose for a honeymoon?

ireland
Level Contributor
4 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Which hotel would you choose for a honeymoon?

Hi all,

We are planning our honeymoon for feb14 and are really stuck between the hilton labriz or the Ephelia, on the main island, any suggestions

Thanks.

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
5,841 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotel would you choose for a honeymoon?

Hi Bigman!

Four Seasons is the best resort for honeymooners on Mahe, because service and food are better than CE and HL. Also the spa treatments are heavenly and the view over Petite Anse lagoon is awesome. I do not know if FS fits your budget but if I have to choose between CE and HL it is a tough decision because both are good resorts. However I would choose Ephelia over Labriz for snorkeling, ziplining and if you want to discover Mahe and nearby islands (Praslin, La Digue) and Labriz over Ephelia for food, service and for The Jurassic Park island atmosphere. I have visited all 3 resorts (Labriz on December) and Four Seasons remains my favourite.

Miki

ireland
Level Contributor
4 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotel would you choose for a honeymoon?

Hi Miki,

Thank you very much for your comments , they are extremely helpful, when your marrying a chef, the food element of the holiday is key. I will surely look up the FS.

Best regards and happy new year.

3. Re: Which hotel would you choose for a honeymoon?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2015, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Mahe Island