We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 nights stay

Bengaluru, India
3 posts
Save Topic
4 nights stay

Hi ! My wife and I are planning a trip to Seychelles in the first week of March. Could we get any recommendation on luxury serviced Villa. We plan to stay for 4 nights.

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
5,810 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 nights stay

Hi!

Check Petit Amour Villa in Glacis, close to Beau Vallon. The view and service are exceptional.

Miki

Bengaluru, India
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 nights stay

Hi, Could we have anymore suggestions. We plan to stay for 5 nights. Cheers

mahe, seychelles
Level Contributor
236 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 4 nights stay

hi,

Loads of options check booking.com or agoda.com

seychellesbayview

Bengaluru, India
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 4 nights stay

Hi,

I have found a few of options for Villas but wanted to know which part of Mahe is ideal to stay at.

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
5,810 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 4 nights stay

It is better to stay on south-eastern side of the island since north-north western side of Mahe is affected by seaweed.

Miki

6. Re: 4 nights stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Mahe Island