I am staying in Eden Island for 6 nights starting mid march with my girlfriend. I have a few questions for Mahe experts and I hope the information might make the say more enjoyable:
1. What would a taxi from airport to Eden Island cost? Do you have the contact details of a reasonable taxi service?
2. I wont be renting a car and hope to get around with bus. From what I understand that should not be a problem. A major focus of the trip is beaches and snorkeling. What areas would you recommend that we visit in mid march?
3. Eating: Looking for budget eating and no fancy places. Any recommendations?
4. Is the water temp warm enough in mid march for snorkelling/ swimming?
4. Any other useful tips are much appreciated.