We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eden Island Questions

Which Mahe Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Santorini, Greece
Level Contributor
258 posts
113 reviews
Save Topic
Eden Island Questions

Hello ,

So exited we get to go to Seychelles again ...

we booked a beautiful beach villa in the eden island and I have some questions :

1. I have read that there are restaurants in Eden Island can anyone advise me what cuisine they have ? and how many there are ?

2. we are staying here during Christmas and NYE can you please advise me if there is nice place we can go do have dinner (more special) is there any festivities in Victoria?

thank you so much for the help

angela

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Eden Island Questions

Hi Angela

If you DM with me with your email I can send you a full list/description of all restaurants and other services available on Eden Island.

Peter

2. Re: Eden Island Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2015, 06:16