We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seychelles in November

France
Level Contributor
152 posts
156 reviews
Save Topic
Seychelles in November

Has anyone been to the Seychelles in November? I understand this is heading into Monsoon season, but just wondering what cloud cover there is normally, and also how much rain people have experienced at those time of year. I know that any place can get heavy rain in the dry season even, so not asking for psychics to predict the weather for me, just an idea of peoples experiences please? Thank you all!

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
5,857 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seychelles in November

Hi purdyp,

I have been to Seychelles on November in 2011 and I had a great weather. Only 2 days with sporadic rain during 2 weeks. We had rain only on Praslin and only for 20 minutes when we were leaving Anse Lazio and another 20 minutes during one evening. We were lucky because if you catch great weather everything will contribute to a fantastic vacation: calm seas, great visibility in the water and great snorkeling sites at Anse Lazio and Anse Severe. We were really glad that we had some rain to cool off the hot weather. We saw even a raibow over Raffles villas.

Miki

2. Re: Seychelles in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Praslin Island